We talked with the image consultant Paty Burgos of 30 segundos about important makeup tips for our brides, so you can look amazing on your wedding day, here some pointers:
- Make sure you have your trial at least three weeks prior your wedding day. If you plan on using fake tan for that day, have a test run before your makeup trial so that your makeup artist can see what color your skin becomes with the tan.
- Prepare with photos you can show to your makeup artist to have an idea of what you want.
- Avoid wearing a foundation with SPF. Many formulas now include sun protection, which is wonderful for your everyday look. But on your wedding day, stick to a traditional foundation. The reason is that some ingredients in the SPF formulas can cause the face to look white in flash photography.
- Wedding makeup should last as long as you do; so be sure to use long lasting and waterproof foundations, concealers, lip and eye products.
- Another basic rule is to have a touch-up makeup kit during the ceremony and the wedding party . Make sure you have a small bag with the basics such as face powder, blot papers, eyeliner , lipstick and concealer.
So, ladies makeup is very important to have perfect photos on your wedding day.
For more makeup tips contact Paty Burgos: https://www.30segundos.com.mx/