A common situation is having kids at your wedding weekend so, let’s plan activities and fun ideas for them so they feel included on the weekend festivities as well.
- A fun idea is sending evening amenities to kids rooms. My personal favorite is cookies with milk, you can personalized the containers with your wedding logo.
- Include the kid’s on your wedding ceremony as flower girl or ring bearer. They can bring cute signs and outfits.
- How about cool escort cards for the kids with lego or other mini toy or use the lego as centerpiece for kids to have fun building.
- Set up a table specially for the kids (preferably near their parents) with very colorful items.
- Include on the table set up a coloring kit with crayons, paints and other fun stuff. Label the items for them to know their places.
And enjoy your wedding as a kid!!!!